Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hudson

On October 24th, 2011, at 12:53pm, my big sister gave birth to my first niece : Hudson Sulian P.C.
7lbs , 18 inches and healthy baby girl

Born from an Asian father and a Caucasian mother,with her dark hair. squinting eyes and little nose, she is the splitting image of her dad.
I have to be bias and say she is probably the most adorable baby girl I have seen!

The pregnacy wasn't an easy one, and neither was the birth, but now that she is with us, she was worth the wait and the pain of it all.

ahaha I can't believe my sister is a mother. She was probably the one we least suspected to have a baby first XD

Unfortunetly, I haven't met her yet. Living and working away from my family, makes it hard, but in 2 days I will be spending 3whole days with her and my sister, whom I am so proud of.

She is going to be one spoiled little girl, she already is and she has only been here with us for 1 day ahaha.
I am very happy be an aunt. Can't wait to start to spoil her.
I am the crazy aunt! ahahah Don't mind if I do!

I'm so happy that she is also an Halloween baby, so fitting with our family!
And I can't wait until we drag her to a Kanjani8 concert (might have to start with Heysayjump or sexy zone ahahah).
She's a little eito baby!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elle est tellement troooppp cute!!!
J'adore son p'tit bonnet de Blue Ranger!! Ca lui va super bien =)
Ahh j'te comprend que tu dois avoir hâte de la voir enfin et de la prendre dans tes bras!!!
Toute mes félicitations à ta soeur et son mari :D