Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Grown Up Christmas List

**NEW UPDATED!

This is what I would like for Christmas.
Everything on this list is there because I need it and I will use it.
If you want to get me something, well pick something on here :-)
If you don't want to get me something, I accept Christmas Cards (my adress will be posted as a comment on my facebook)

Everything is sorted by Stores, just click on the word to open a new link window to the product desired.

P.S don't buy me clothes, buy me a gift card to the store so I can buy myself the clothes.

CANADIAN TIRE
cookware
Sillicone bakeware
Hamilton Beach Stand mixer  or feeling more generous? Kitchen Aid stand mixer


 WALMART
Sunbeam Glass Jar Blender
Black and Decker Food Processor
Little green Machine
DVD : The Goonies, Harry Potter Collection,  Gone with the Wind, Kill Bill Vol.1-2, Planet Terror, Hair, Tommy, Les Boys and many more...

OLD NAVY
Frost Free Long jacket (black or purple XXL)
Quilted down short Jacket (navy or colourful XXL)
multi patterned sweater (XXL)
Slip-on socks
random plain v-neck or crew neck t-shirts (short sleeves, 3/4 or long) size L
PJ top and bottom


UPWARD DOG (yoga)
Classes packages 

GIFT CARDS TO VARIOUS PLACES LIKE
Old Nay
 GAP
 Sears
Walmart
Grocery Stores (Maxi or IGA)
Dollorama
 Spa (pedi/mani) (Massages)
 Amazon.ca
**Indigo/Chapters
**Shopperdrug mart/Pharmaprix
**Aubainerie


Paypal donation  here so I can buy stuff online






RANDOM ITEMS I LIKE (Stocking stuffers)
Scrafs, purses, ballerina shoes (flats size 8 or 9), I need a new wallet (sleek, can fit in pocket), Mitains and hats (fun colours or black, Falls wear or knitted for winter), Gift baskets from drugstores (shampoo and stuff like that), nail polish, lottery scratchers, hair clips, Chocolates, lip baulm





No comments: